Affordable gifts for the health conscious friend or loved one
- Rubber encased glass or BPA free water bottle. Add a personalized touch by getting the person's name engraved on the bottle.
- Gloves or wraps
- Fitness magazines
- Headbands or hair ties in a variety of colours
- Toiletry pack for the gym
- New gym bag
- Yoga mat
- A spacious insulated lunch or handbag
- Cookbook (Consider introducing them to something new, such as a raw cookbook)
- Fitness or nutrition app
- Push-up handles. These help to diminish stress from the wrists and also offer variation and challenge.
- A set of hexagonal weights or kettle bells - consider 8 or 12 Lb to round out their existing set
- Food Huggers - They are small caps that you can put on your fruits and veggies to keep them fresh. You can save food and money, by preserving your food. They are made from a BPA-free silicone material. Certainly a useful tool in anyone’s kitchen.
- Chlorine specific shampoo for swimmers as well as a good skin body lotion or some pure coconut oil (which is so multi-purpose)
- Sports Massage Gift Certificate
- Exercise Bands
- Foam Roller
- Stability Ball
- Exercise DVDs (great for off days from the gym and when traveling) TRY ONE OF OURS! Check out our instant downloads on our main page and at this link: www.GetFitFaster.ca. We have a variety of workouts using different equipment; also great for the fitness instructor looking for something new. Satisfaction guaranteed. For a limited time, we are offering a 15% discount on our ABS POWER PACK with the code iwantabs.
If you know someone who is considering going to the gym but is reluctant to do so, consider getting them a few sessions of PT (if you live in the Toronto area, email us for info. on training with Susan) to help ease them into the training scene, build their confidence and ease anxiety. Personalized training workouts are exclusive to meeting the needs of the individual.
Don't forget: WE OFFER GIFT CERTIFICATES! Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org